At Tesani Companies, we are an ambitious team of dreamers and doers building enduring companies. We believe in hard work, continual learning and giving back.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to design a killer user experience that goes deeper than visual appearance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead user research for existing features and apply insights to product design.
- Create, test and iterate UX for new interactions.
- Design a user experience that easy and fun to use.
- Develop high fidelity screen mocks to deliver to dev.
Who you are:
- This isn’t your first gig. At least 3 years of experience as a UX designer working on complex desktop, web and/or mobile software apps.
- You’re a people person. You can inspire teams to work toward a common goal.
- Obsessed with detail. You expect pixel perfect execution of design.
- Never satisfied. You’re constantly looking for things to improve.
- A leader. You don’t need a title to take ownership make things happen.
- You’re consistent. You deliver results over and over again.
- Adaptable. You define your job by what the company needs, not by the bullet points of your job description.
It’d be cool if:
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Instructional Design, or Psychology.
What we need:
- An online portfolio that shows skill in user research, information architecture, interaction design and visual UI design.
Our mission is to build enduring companies and invite others to be a part of something bigger than themselves. We also offer employees killer benefits like competitive pay, vacation stipends, unlimited PTO, health benefits and HSA contributions, free lunch, financial education and the opportunity to travel and serve with our non-profit foundation Sunshine Heroes.
We’re proud of what we’ve built but we’re just getting started. If you’re like us and are willing to outwork the competition, what are you waiting for?